Piispansilta 9 A / FI-02230 Espoo / Finland /+358 10 5040 100

NCS Finland

SuomiSaksaRuotsi

NCS Finland Oy/Piispansilta 9 A/FI-02230 Espoo/Finland/+358 10 5040 100 

News


Oy Trans-Consult VH Ab merges with NCS Finland Oy


01.01.2018

In year 2015 NCS Finland Oy acquired 70 % of Oy Trans-Consult VH AB, situated in Vaasa. At the end of year 2017 NCS Finland Oy reclaimed the remaining 30 % and as of 1st of January 2018 Oy Trans-Consult VH AB merged with NCS Finland Oy. The same dedicated staff of Trans-Consult VH serves you now in the name of NCS Finland Oy, Vaasa. 


Back to the news
 


 



Customer service:  +358 10 5040 100   |    ncs@ncs.fi